Themis honours businesses at Inspire and Achieve Awards
Themis has recognised the achievements of the local business and apprentice community at the first Inspire and Achieve Awards, held at Burnley College.Awards were handed out across eight categories, including Advanced Apprentice of the Year, Innovation Award and Outstanding Commitment to Business Training.
More than 140 employers attended. Lancashire Business View editor Richard Slater hosted the event, praising the town of Burnley which was recently named by the government as the most enterprising region in the UK.There was also a keynote speech from international business speaker, Damian Hughes.
Winners were presented with a locally made award, designed and manufactured especially for the event, by the Apprenticeship Academy at WEC Engineering in Darwen.Winners on the night:
- Inspiring Careers Award - Fort Vale
- Innovation Award - Aircelle
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Wefit.com / Martin Isherwood
- Outstanding Commitment to Apprentices - UK Fuel Cards
- Apprentice of the Year Award - Henry Padgett, Arthur Padgett Ltd
- Outstanding Commitment to Training and Development - Silent Night
- Advanced Apprentice of Year Award - Jordan Anforth, St. Peter’s Centre
- Employer of the Year Award - Protec