Reinvention & Resilience campaign call to arms
For the second year running, Forbes Solicitors is looking to find and celebrate the North West’s most inspirational businesses for its Reinvention & Resilience Top 50.
Companies that have diversified, adapted or shown ambition in the past 12 months can nominate themselves or if you feel a business has demonstrated reinvention or resilience this year, you can put them forward for the 2021 Reinvention and Resilience Top 50.
Last year’s Reinvention & Resilience Top 50 featured organisations including: Gisburne Park Estate, The Hut Group, Missguided, Fagan & Whalley and Nutrition Group. The initiative has been recognised by the Managing Partners’ Forum Awards 2021 as the best marketing campaign and best in business category.
The regional law firm is searching for companies – small-to-medium-sized across all sectors – that have demonstrated new ways of generating revenue and protecting jobs or have reinvented any aspect of their business, service, product or sector in the past 12 months.
The aim of the Reinvention and Resilience report is to identify the key trends that the region’s SMEs have embraced to improve resilience or reinvent the way they work, as this group of businesses will be key to driving the region’s economic recovery.
The themes evidenced by North West businesses could include:
- Resilient business – this could be through restructuring or rationalising business, people or portfolio.
- Rethinking the way we work – this could be adapting to agile working, investing in technology or reconfiguring office space or the business’ physical footprint.
- Reinventing business – this could be launching new products, services, or diversifying into new markets.
- Reinvigorating ambitions – this could be through M&A, innovation, attracting funding for growth or succession planning.
- Responsible business – this could be investing in employee wellbeing, commitment to community or charity initiatives, or working towards solving broader social or ESG goals.
Oliver Burton, chief executive officer at Forbes Solicitors, commented: “Every business in last year’s Top 50 was hugely inspirational and in the past 12 months we’ve seen even more remarkable examples of resilience and reinvention across the region. We were overwhelmed with the entries we received and the positive impact it had on each of the businesses listed.
“We’re looking to uncover another 50 businesses this year to celebrate their stories and share best practice with other companies across the North West. If you’d like to see your organisation named on this year’s list or there’s a business you want to nominate, we’d love to hear from you.”
The judges are looking for businesses with ambition and a track record of achieving their goals, whether that’s restructuring and rethinking the way they work, driving growth through new markets or reinventing their business, product or sector.
If you think that your business (or another company) has demonstrated reinvention and resilience during the past 12 months, submit your entry via the online form https://www.forbessolicitors.co.uk/secure/randr/entry.htm or email email@example.com explaining why you should be included in the top 50.
Entries close: 31 July 2021.