PM+M holds free Making Tax Digital seminars and drop-in sessionsWith only nine months to go until Making Tax Digital comes into force, UK businesses are on a final countdown to comply with HMRC’s new legislation.
Making Tax Digital ('MTD') for VAT is intended to make the UK tax system more streamlined and will impact affected businesses in a major way.
As of 1 April 2019, businesses that are VAT registered and trading over the VAT registration limit will be required to keep their accounting records digitally and submit their VAT return to HMRC through MTD compatible software. PM+M is urging all UK business owners to become aware of their obligations and consider their options ahead of the deadline. To help you prepare, PM+M is hosting a number of FREE seminars and drop-in sessions, which will cover:
- An overview of Making Tax Digital
- Making Tax Digital for VAT
- What this means for your business
- MTD compatible software
- Digital records and Auto Entry
- The action that you need to take now
- Tuesday 4 September 2018 - PM+M Blackburn office
- Tuesday 11 September 2018 - East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
- Wednesday 18 July 2018 - PM+M Blackburn office
- Tuesday 9 August 2018 - PM+M Burnley office
- Friday 17 August 2018 - PM+M Bury office