Sub36 Awards 2020
Lancashire Business View's Sub36 Awards 2020 will honour Lancashire's most influential, innovative and inspiring business people aged Sub36.
Sub36 is Lancashire Business View's campaign to showcase Lancashire's young business talent. We do this through the regular magazine feature, networking events and annual awards.
The finalists for the Sub36 Awards 2020 have now been announced. Click here to see a full list of finalists.
To attend the virtual awards ceremony on Thursday, 22 October, register here
Sub36 is about recognising hard work, skill and ambition. It's about recognising the great workplaces that allow the younger generation to flourish.
It’s about making our people and our businesses stronger. It’s about local entrepreneurship. It’s about celebrating Lancashire. It’s about sharing successes widely – in print, online and at events. It’s about connecting the county.
And it's about providing a platform for young business leaders to learn, grow, develop and connect.
In addition to their trophy, Sub36 winners in 2020 will gain access to a bespoke personal and business mentoring programme plus access to sales and business development courses for you and your business.
Please see below for the categories:
- Apprentice Award
- Commitment to Skills Award - NEW
- Creative Award
- Customer Champion Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Go Green Award - NEW
- Innovator Award
- Lancastrian of the Year Award
- Leader Award
- Made in Lancashire Award - NEW
- New Business Award
- Professional of the Year Award
- Sub36 Hero Award - NEW
- Nomination deadline: 17 August
- Entry deadline: 28 August
- Finalists announced: 11 September
- Judging day: 23 September (may take place remotely)
- Awards: 4pm, Thursday 22 October. Register to attend the virtual awards ceremony here
The awards ceremony is a virtual event open for all to watch. The winners will still receive a trophy and their wins will be celebrated across all Lancashire Business View channels in print and online as usual.