Workplace Evolution Podcast: Exposing The Contreprenurs
Welcome to episode #8 with Mike Winnet - Banned Amazon Best Seller and the UK's #1 Demotivational Speaker.
Supported by well known online influencers like Gary Vaynerchuk in his adventure, Mike is investing £500,000.00 of his own money in to the the many "Get Rich Quick" investments and marketing schemes shared online.
Chartered Business Psychologist Michael Costello discusses with Mike the following:
- His experience of putting down 500k across various investment schemes
- How to spot a "Contrepreneur"
- The powerful, subtle and manipulative techniques of contrepreneurs
- The "Fall-Out" or impact of contrepreneurs
- Should the industry be regulated or does education play its part?
- The Wild West of Social Media...Is "Data is as valuable as oil"
- Mike Winnet's Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/demotivatemeuk
- Mike Winett Company Website: mikewinnet.com
- Mike Winett Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikewinnet/
- Mike Winett Twitter: @mike_winnet
If you enjoyed the podcast please like and share! If you would like to be on the podcast and have great business insights to share get in touch at admin@workplaceevolution. Thank-you for listening.
You can find out more about us at the following addresses:
- Website: www.workplaceevolution.co.uk
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/workplaceevol Michael Costello's
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcostellooccpsych1/
The Workplace Evolution podcast is brought to you by Workplace Evolution Ltd - The Natural Selection For Workplace Solutions.
Michael Costello is the managing director of Workplace Evolution based in Lancaster, UK.