Workplace Evolution Podcast #4: Mohammad Al Fayed, Fulham FC and Harrods
Episode #4 meets with Robert Ordever, HR expert and managing director of O C Tanner Europe to talk about:
- His approach to developing talent at Fulham FC & keeping footballers engaged!
- His take on Mohammad Al Fayed's Leadership style
- How Harrods and Fulham FC developed a world class reputation for service
The podcast will also explore new ways in which you can keep your team motivated and engaged, maintain the organisational values of your organisation whilst remaining competitive and finally create a reputation for your business rather than having to compete on cost!
We also test Robert's knowledge on Fulham FC and Harrods via our quiz - where we find out whether it is True of False that Harrods once employed a Cobra to guard a pair diamond and sapphire encrusted shoes (click here to find out the truth: https://dailym.ai/2KOBAIn)
- Find out more about the offering of O C Tanner at: https://www.octanner.com/uk/ (Take the Culture Quiz!)
- O C Tanner Research mentioned by Robert: https://www.octanner.com/insights/articles/2018/9/14/_2018_global_culture.html
- Robert's Blog: https://www.hrzone.com/profile/robert-ordever
If you enjoyed the podcast please like and share! If you would like to be on the podcast and have great business insights to share get in touch at admin@workplaceevolution. Thank-you for listening! You can find out more about us at the following addresses:
- Website: www.workplaceevolution.co.uk
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/workplaceevol Michael Costello's
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcostellooccpsych1/
The Workplace Evolution podcast is brought to you by Workplace Evolution Ltd - The Natural Selection For Workplace Solutions! Michael Costello is the Managing Director of Workplace Evolution based in Lancaster, UK.