The Business Network Lancaster
Former award-winning BBC TV reporter Alistair Macdonald has delivered hundreds of presentations and speeches to audiences up to 1,000-strong.
He’s also trained directors in the private, public and charitable sectors from more than 20 countries and from five continents. His course will teach you:
• How to overcome your natural fears.
• How to structure your presentation or speech.
• How to prepare, practise, perform and perfect your delivery.
• How to engage and hold your audience.
• How to tell a good story – because Facts Tell, but Stories Sell.
• How to be the speaker everyone remembers.
Discover how to be a confident public speaker, because confidence is the key to success.
For more information, click here