This is an opportunity for a dynamic IT Apprentice to join a fast growing IT Managed Service Provider. The role will be based within our Service Desk, working on tickets and directly assisting customers. Initially office-based with scope to work on-site.
Due to expected growth within the business, the suitable candidate will progress into a permanent Service Desk Engineer in the future. We take a proactive view on progressing employees careers and don’t restrict Service Desk Engineers purely to ticket work.
General duties will include:
- Resolving customer issues via a ticketing system, phone and email.
- Working to Service Level Agreements
- Working with network devices such as routers, firewalls and switches
- Windows Server troubleshooting including 2012/2016/2019 versions.
- Windows endpoint troubleshooting including Windows 7 and Windows 10/11.
- Office 365 Administration including troubleshooting and setting up.
- General TCP/IP, Lan, Wan and VPN troubleshooting.
- Working with end users to log their issues and update when required.
- Experience of networking cabling, patch panels and numbering systems.
- Experience with ticket systems.
- Working on end user devices to format, reset and build new hardware.
- Troubleshooting end user device issues, replacing hardware such as graphic cards, keyboard and mice.
- Delivering suitable on site work when requested by other teams within the business, such as delivering hardware or very basic setup within experience to assist with any resource limitations within the business.
You will have:
- High interest in IT and Technology
- Will be the go-to person within your family to resolve IT issues.
- Setup your machine at home, including having changed parts.
- Excellent customer services skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- An ability to accurately triage technical requests.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.seriun.co.uk/careers