Predicting double digit growth in 2015
We’ll have to wait and see if the outcome of the General Election has any unsettling effect on the UK’s strengthening economic recovery but as a business, we are set fair and on course to continue our resurgence as a key player in the thriving professional and financial services sector of Blackburn and Lancashire.[caption id="attachment_56810" align="f-align-medium-right f-align-center" width="300"] Picture by, Chris Gleave. For Business.
Pic shows, Philip J Roberts, Managing Partner of Beever and Struthers accountants.[/caption]
Phil Roberts, managing partner, Beever and Struthers.The foundations of our existing and forecast success are built on an unprecedented number of clients gains in the four years for our offices in Blackburn, Manchester and London since shards of light began to permeate the dark clouds of the prolonged economic downturn.
As a firm we have gained new clients at a record-breaking rate of more than one a day, every day since 2011 – the highest cumulative total in our 116-year history.With many other clients secured since the start of this calendar year, I am confident in sticking to my forecast of double digit growth for Beever and Struthers throughout the rest of 2015.
The inevitable and pleasing consequence of this sustained rate of growth in our client numbers has been a marked rise in fee income for the firm.In the five months ended 28 February 2015, our fees have increased on a like-for-like basis by more than 12 per cent compared to the same period of the previous year.
Our new and valued clients in 2015 include:
- Kitchen, bedroom and bathroom manufacturer J & J Ormerod (JJO) plc, based in Bacup, Lancs;
- Rugby-based registered charity Speedway Riders’ Benevolent Fund;
- The Club La Costa holiday resort on the south coast of Spain, one of 32 award-winning resorts worldwide of resort property developer and operator CLC World Resorts & Hotels;
- Essex racecourse owner Great Leighs Estates Ltd;
- Altrincham-based laboratory informatics business Labware Ltd;