Owners and managers can reflect on leadership together
Lancashire’s business leaders are being given the opportunity to slow down and reflect on their decisions and approach to business with likeminded peers through a new fully-funded initiative.
Time to Lead is part of the Boost Bespoke Programme, it will provide a confidential space with other business owners and managers for an hour per fortnight.
They will reflect on their leadership, understand their decisions and the human condition in the aftermath of Covid and begin to consider the opportunities we now have to reframe our approach to leadership.
The programme will cover key areas including understanding purpose and integrity, the art of listening and acknowledging conflict and anxiety. Recruitment meetings will begin on April 22.
Time to Lead will be facilitated by Boost Bespoke Coach Wendy Bowers, an experienced board member, business growth coach and author.
Speaking about the programme, Wendy said: “As we emerge from a time of huge uncertainty, disruption and frustration, the foundations of many businesses have been shaken.
“We may feel pressured to build as quickly as possible, bringing our employees back into the fold, finding new markets and increasing profits to service debts our businesses have accumulated.
“These strategies are important of course. We need to rebuild but in these turbulent times, we have been given a huge opportunity to re-frame the ways in which we lead our businesses, organisations and communities.”
Time to Lead will include six 75-minute peer group sessions in addition to two 45-minute coaching sessions.
Full programme information is available below. To find out more please contact:
Boost Advisor Jon Dingoor 07889 584 306 email@example.com
Boost Bespoke is one of the programmes available through Boost; Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub. To find out more about the support available through Boost, call our team on 0800 488 0057 or contact us here.
6 x fortnightly 75 minute online peer group sessions plus some inter-session learning.
2 x 45 min one-to-one reflective online coaching sessions with Wendy Bowers:
- Start of programme – Discovery
- End of programme – Keeping on track (Growth Action Plan)
Peer group sessions:
- Session one: One-hour introductory session, meeting other peer group members, introducing the bi -weekly topics and the guidelines within which we will meet, share and learn
- Session two: Clarifying purpose and integrity – a deep dive into core values and vocational and leadership aspirations
- Session three: The art of deep listening – A disciplined approach to listening and asking honest and open questions. A critical practice for fostering community with colleagues in service of worthy goals
- Session four: Holding the tension for meaningful change – strengthening the capacity to help others discover the creative potential often hidden within daunting realities
- Session five: Acknowledging conflict and anxiety on the path towards meaningful change. Leading honest conversations and developing trust-worthy relationships
- Session six: Growth through seasons of personal, professional and organisational change. Building resilience and balance to ensure the health and wellbeing of yourself and your teams