Judges named for 2017 E3 Business Awards
The judging panel for the 2017 E3 Business Awards has now been named.The organiser, 1 Events Media has selected a total of twenty-four judges from the fields of business, education and business support. The judges will apply their collective experience to assessing award nominations from companies, entrepreneurs and social enterprises across the North West.
There are eighteen award categories in all and nominations close on Wednesday 19th April.The judging process will entail an examination of written submissions followed by interviews with all shortlisted nominees. These will take place between 16th and 18th May at the Kilhey Court Macdonald Hotel in Standish.
The winners will be announced at the E3 Awards evening, which will take place on Thursday 13th July at the Macron Stadium in Bolton.The judges are hoping to see nominations from mainstream businesses as well as groups that may be under-represented in traditional awards programmes - groups such as rural businesses, female entrepreneurs, social enterprises and those coping with disability. In order to keep a strong emphasis on diversity, 1EM has selected judges from different sectors, communities and business types.
The judges include:
- Amanda Pitcher Managing Director, Powder Systems Ltd, Liverpool
- Andrew Dewhurst Managing Director, Affilius Group, Accrington
- Brian Heyes Area Director, HSBC Bank PLC, Preston
- Danny Callan Director, Ice Box Designs, Manchester
- David Herington CEO, Etail Systems, Barrow-in-Furness
- Fenner Pearson Managing Director, Meantime IT, Kendal
- Graham Campbell Managing Director, Moose Media Management, Blackburn
- James Brayshaw Managing Director, AdaptiveComms, Southport
- James Shelton Managing Director, Marked Advantage, Manchester
- Jemma Taylor Regional Sales Manager, Aldermore Group PLC, Peterborough
- John Daly Partner: Corporate Finance, RSM, Preston
- Julie Robinson CEO, Alliance Learning, Bolton
- Lisa Edge Director, Lancashare, Preston
- Liz Hey Managing Director, Elizabeth Jane Associates, Rochdale
- Mark Fahy Head of UK SMEs, London Stock Exchange Group, London
- Mark Law Managing Director, Wilson Cooke, Bury
- Martin Heywood Managing Director, Viva Blackpool, Fylde
- Mike Orme Founding Director, Fast Forward Growth, Blackburn
- Naomi Timperley Co-Founder, Tech North Advocates, Macclesfield
- Paul Foster Development Manager, Federation of Small Businesses, Lancashire & Cumbria
- Phil Burrows Managing Director, PC Edutech Ltd, Bury
- Richard Alford Managing Director, Blackbear IT Solutions, Lancaster
- Sajid Kadva Operations Director, Leisure Guard Security, Bolton
- Stephen Pritchard CEO, Matrix 247, Rossendale
Nominations can be submitted via the E3 Awards website – www.e3businessawards.co.uk.