Five reasons to use video
It’s no secret that video content is a powerful component of any marketeers toolkit as it’s an incredibly effective tool for getting your company noticed in a positive way. So for anyone who wanting to get their company noticed quickly and effectively, here are a few top tips on why video should be a part of your company’s online presence.
- Selling is about storytelling – remember the adage ……facts tell…stories sell? Videos are a great way to tell a story, whether it be about the company history, a client case study or even just why someone loves doing what they do. By being able to see and hear a story in video, it delivers great impact in a way that a still image or body of text can’t.
- A huge proportion of online activity is spent watching video so by including it in your inbound marketing strategy it is a great way of improving your SEO. Just look at the statistics for how Google, Facebook in fact most of the content sites react to video. It’s usually favoured way more than static posts.
- Video is a quick and convenient way of consuming content. In this fast paced day and age we don’t often have the time to read articles or webpages and so delivering messages via video, which requires minimal effort by the consumer, means they are more likely to engage with it.
- Video simply creates for a more fun website experience. By bringing movement and sound to a webpage you are more likely to keep the audience on that page, engaging with your brand.
- Finally, we all know that people buy from people and so for many companies, by being able to see and hear the people behind a brand, it allows people to get to know, like and trust you form an early stage thus increasing the chance of conversion.
And those are just a few of the reasons why video can transform how your company engages with potential customers. It's only the tip of the ice berg when it comes to equipping your marketing strategy with effective content so for more tips and advice aswell as case studies: https://www.bigtank.co.uk/