COVID Secure - Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course (November 2021)
Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Affiniti Training are delighted to bring you this One Day Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Course (National RQF qualification accredited through Affiniti Training, A registered Qualsafe Awards Centre, for Ofqual Qualifications.)
This one day First Aid Training course will benefit anyone requiring the minimum level of First Aid training for the workplace, most appropriate for smaller workplaces or environments that present few health and safety risks. This course is recognised by the Health & Safety Executive as the approved one-day First Aid training course, qualifying First Aiders for low risk environments.
Please note this course has been adapted to be COVID safe and secure. This is in line with current government guidelines, as well as working with Affiniti Training and The Lothersdale Hotel.
Delegates will have adequate space at all times to be socially distanced from others and will be required to wear a mask. Hand sanitister will be available at all times. Rigorous cleaning protocols are in place at the hotel, in addition to this they are operating a one way system and table service for all refreshments. (Lunch and drinks will be provided)
All delegates will have their temperature taken on arrival.
You must not attend this course if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. Instead, you must self isolate and follow government guidelines. Screening questions to ensure no one attends with symptoms will be asked prior to the course and on the day.
- The role of the First Aider including the importance of recording incidents and actions
- Aims and principles of First Aid
- Action at an emergency
- Management of an unconscious casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked
- Treatment of minor injuries including cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and small splinters
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The use of first aid equipment
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE