Welcome to episode #9 "Lessons from a CEO" Marty Moore
Welcome to the Workplace Evolution podcast episode #9 with Marty Moore Former CS Energy CEO & Presenter on the "No Bullsh*t Leadership Podcast".
Marty has a vast amount of experience as CEO and turned CS Energy from earnings of $18m to $441m. This podcast explores his route to becoming a CEO and many of the challenges that come with the territory.
Click here for the podcast: http://bit.ly/2r3HuOv
Chartered Business Psychologist Michael Costello discusses with Marty the following:
- His Journey & Career - as well as the stigma of dropping out of Univeristy
- What is "Bullsh*t Leadership" and does Marty do it himself?
- The importance of not believing your own hype and how to interpret business performance
- Challeng under-performance and driving a new workplace culture
- Being as CEO rather than liked
- Social Media and the need to be liked
- Dealing with an ineffective board
- Integrating Vision Mission & Values in the workforce
- Marty's next chapter
Marty's Company Website: https://www.yourceomentor.com/
Marty's "No Bullsh*t Leadership" Podcast: https://apple.co/2WwXBj5
YourCEO Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/yourceomentor/
YourCEO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yourceomentor/
Your CEO Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/yourceomentor/
If you enjoyed the podcast please like and share! If you would like to be on the podcast and have great business insights to share get in touch at admin@workplaceevolution. Thank-you for listening.
You can find out more about us at the following addresses:
Michael Costello's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcostellooccpsych1/
The Workplace Evolution podcast is brought to you by Workplace Evolution Ltd - The Natural Selection For Workplace Solutions.
Michael Costello is the managing director of Workplace Evolution based in Lancaster, UK.