The Power of Perception
1. Your Brand. Your product or services provide your customer with a choice. Your brand defines whether they will choose you or your competitor.
2. Brand Loyalty. In order to make profits and to retain your customers, you need to work towards building brand loyalty.
3. Perception. If you wish to build brand loyalty you need to establish a certain perception among your target audience.
4. Creating Perception. You need to make sure you understand your target market in order to communicate your business effectively. For example, if you’re selling exclusive designer clothing, then you wouldn’t set up a market stall. There’s a mixed message from the outset.
5. The Package. From your marketing campaign and employees through to suppliers and ethics, everything about your business gives a perception; just make sure it’s the right one.