Struggling to identify the right digital technologies to help your business compete in today's digital landscape?
SMEs face increasing pressure to digitise their operations and compete in an ever-changing digital landscape. However, with so many different technologies available and limited resources, it can be challenging to determine which solution will have the most significant impact. Many struggle to identify and implement the right digital technologies, resulting in lost opportunities and inefficiencies. RfM Transform's Digital HealthCheck is a solution designed to help small businesses optimise their digital strategy, identify the areas where they can make improvements, and take their business to the next level.
Our team of digital transformation experts are dedicated to helping your business grow and prosper through the best use of digital technology. We'll give you the answers to the questions you should be asking; such as which areas of technology will make the biggest difference to your business, which technology products or services will be most suitable, and where you should be focusing your technology budget.
The future of business is digital, and we can help you identify ways your business can use digital technology to:
- Get more customers - and the right type of customers
- Grow your business - by automating processes and becoming more efficient
- Run your business - including managing your sales, finances, and people
- Integrate your systems - ensuring all your technology connects and works well together
- Avoid inefficiencies - by identifying and fixing weak links in your technology and/or getting the best out of your IT Managed Service Provider.
Our Digital HealthCheck is tailored to meet the needs and budgets of smaller businesses of one upwards. We'll work with you to:
- Define your digital technology 'baseline': Our first task will be to get to know your business and to understand your short and longer-term business aims. This helps to build a picture of how digitally-enabled your business is at present and the opportunities for improvement. We'll provide you with an assessment of how well you use technology.
- Identify the easy wins: Your short-term digital technology transformation plan will outline 'easy wins.' We want you to achieve measurable improvements quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. You may be under-utilising the technology you have in-house – we'll help you make the most of what you're already paying for or if you are using spreadsheets to run your business – easy-to-implement apps to increase automation simply and quickly.
- Develop and implement the longer-term plan: Don’t know your ChatGPT from your Big Data? Considering the longer-term ambitions for the business, we will provide a plan for how you can use technology to achieve these goals. These will be appropriate, achievable, and affordable for your business.
The RfM Transform Digital HealthCheck is a critical step in ensuring your business is maximising technology while staying compliant with regulations like GDPR. It will help you attract more customers, grow your business, run your business more efficiently, and avoid inefficiencies. Let our digital transformation experts guide you towards a more prosperous digital future.
Get in touch with Tony Backhouse on 07969 900 864 to learn more.