Red Rose Awards open for entries
The Red Rose Awards – which attracted 850 guests from across Lancashire in March this year – is open for entries ahead of 2013’s event.
Open to all sizes and types of business, there are 21 categories to ensure the best of the best is recognised on the night. But competition is fierce, as previous years have seen hundreds of entries.
Lancashire Business View publisher Richard Slater said: “The Red Rose Awards is the event where Lancashire business, commerce and industry are celebrated. It’s a night where we remind each other just how good Lancashire is; how deep its commercial excellence runs.
“For 2013, we’ll be back in the party capital of the UK and we promise a night that winners, nominees, guests and sponsors will remember!”
The event, to be held on March 14 at Blackpool’s Empress Ballroom, promises great entertainment, company, food, networking, drama and joy.
Red Rose Awards is supported by Forbes Solicitors, Ashton Hoyle, BAE Systems, Blackburn College, Cassons, Danbro, FSB, Lantei, Laura Hartley Recruitment, Mosaic Community Care, Napthens Solicitors, Peter Scott Printers, Spire Healthcare, WEC Group and Yorkshire Bank.
To enter and learn how to become a sponsor, see www.redroseawards.co.uk
• Creative Agency of the Year
• Online Business of the Year
• Financial Services Business of the Year
• Industrial Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Legal Services Business of the Year
• Property or Construction Business of the Year
• Rural Business of the Year
• Tourism & Leisure Business of the Year
• Carer Friendly Employer of the Year
• Retail Business of the Year
• Start-up Business of the Year
• International Achievement Award
• Environmental Impact Award
• Environmental Technology Business of the Year
• Not-for-profit Business of the Year
• Commitment to Skills Award
• Small Business of the Year
• Medium Business of the Year
• Large Business of the Year
• Family Business of the Year