Pendle Business Award deadline
The Awards, supported by Lancashire Business View, recognise the most promising and fastest growing businesses in the borough as well as the people behind them.
And they will celebrate innovative local companies which, despite the difficult economic climate, are continuing to thrive.
Pendle Council and Pendle Vision, are jointly organising this year’s event.
Coun Mike Blomeley, leader of Pendle Council and chairman of Pendle Partnership, which oversees the work of Pendle Vision, said: “Whether you’re a micro company with a specialist trade, a growing small to medium-sized business or a large company with a worldwide reputation, there’ll be a category for you.
“Seize this opportunity and help us fanfare your successes and celebrate what you’ve achieved!”
Dennis Mendoros, is chairman of Pendle Vision and managing director of Euravia added: “This is a great platform for us to put Pendle in the spotlight and show what we’re made of.”
The awards will take place at the ACE Centre in Nelson on April 27.
The closing date is Friday February 10 and nominations and entries can be made at www.pendle.gov.uk/businessawards
The Categories are:
• Business Person of the Year
• Environmental Business of the Year
• Pendle Business Technology and Innovation of the Year
• Most Outstanding Medium/Large Business of the Year (30+)
• Most Outstanding Small Business of the Year (10-30)
• Most Outstanding Micro Business of the Year (0-10)
• New Business of the Year
• Small Retailer of the Year
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year (under 30 years old)
• Lifetime Achievement (Chairman’s Award)
The awards are sponsored by Pendle Vision, Pendle Council, Barnfield Construction, Euravia, Printoff Graphic Arts and Merc Engineering. Lancashire Business View is the event media partner.