Opinion: Why invest in procurement training?
Susan Rashid, of SR Supply Chain Consultants, explains the value of investing in your team.During the current economic climate many business put training on the back burner which quite often leaves their business exposed to financial and reputational risk.
Training and awareness reduces this exposure and improves skills, expertise and competence. If any of the following apply to you contact us as we could help;
- Could your team negotiate better?
- Not quite achieving the savings you wanted?
- Don't seem to be getting the best from your suppliers?
- Think the only way to improve efficiency is by reducing cost?
- Need to motivate your staff?
We also offer day courses to support employee development ranging from negotiation, supplier management, risk management, tendering and category management. For full range of our courses and unit content guides please visit our website www.srscc.co.uk.What benefits can you expect from our training?
- Improved skills, confidence and competence
- Achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Improved quality
- Developed skills to improve your negotiation strategy
- Ability to categorise and manage your spend
- Reduced risk
We offer a range of study methods including classroom, distance, intensive and In-house to suit a range of needs and budgets.All our trainers are practitioners, MCIPS qualified with appropriate teaching qualifications. Many are also CIPS examiners. We have recently been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award and Susan Rashid is a finalist for BIBAS Business Women of the Year.
The majority of our students come via recommendations. Course surveys from 2011 and 2012 show that 100% of delegates would recommend us. Susan Rashid SR Supply Chain Consultants