Meet Blackburn Audi's Motability specialist
The Motability Scheme enables anyone who receives either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA), the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) to lease a new car by exchanging their government funded mobility allowance.
What's included on the Motability Scheme?
- A new car every three years
- Insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM)
- Full Breakdown assistance from RAC
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Adaptations, many at no extra cost
- Annual car tax
- Window & Windscreen repair / replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
Although almost everything is included, it is useful to know that the customer is still responsible for paying the following:
- Fuel and consumables; such as screen wash
- Optional extras not fitted as standard; such as leather seats
- Adaptations; some need an additional payment
- Insurance claims; an insurance excess will apply on any claim for loss or damage. This excess amount varies depending on the age and experience of the driver (full details can be obtained on application).
- Fines; any parking or speeding fines are your responsibility
- Theft of, or damage to, personal belongings; these include wheelchairs, coats or mobile phones (full details can be obtained on application).
Stuart says “I love being able to bring happiness to customers through their love of Audi’s. Of course I am an Audi fan myself and it’s so great to be able to talk at length with my Motability customers about the models available and figure out together which one is going to be right choice for them and their needs.”