Salary range of up to £28,000 – dependent on experience.
Acumen has a fantastic opportunity to join our thriving team of Independent Financial Advisers and Pension specialists, based in Burscough. We’re looking for a talented Financial Planning Administrator to work alongside our Financial Advisers. You must have recent relevant experience of working within an IFA or Financial Advisory/Wealth Management.
On a day to day basic you can expect to be:
- Preparing portfolio valuations, producing illustrations and processing of new business.
- Arranging meetings with clients for the advisers.
- Handling client’s requests and queries.
- Preparing suitability reports for the approval of the Financial Adviser in line with the company policy.
- Sending reports and investment information to clients.
- Accurately submitting data on the system for clients.
- Familiar with the software ‘Intelliflo’ (desirable but not essential).
- Ensuring work is completed in specified timelines.
What you need:
- Experience working in a financial services administration role (year minimum).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Up to date with compliance matters and current FCA legislation.
Benefits we offer:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working.
- Company maternity and paternity pay.
- Group pension scheme.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Death in service.
- Health Shield cash plan.
- Study days.
At Acumen we are always keen to encourage progression and we will provide you with all the support that you need to reach your career goals.
Financial administration: 1 year (required)