How do you know what needs fixing?There’s something wrong with your website. It’s failing to convert. Or it’s missing lead targets. What do you think the problem is? Quick - get it fixed! Is it working optimally now? I bet it’s not.
Most website failures fall into two broad categories, both related to conversions - not making sales, not generating leads. The fixes, once identified, could be relatively simple - but don’t rush into anything just yet. If you want to succeed and you want good value for money, do a sense check. What’s your core problem?
Your business will be showing symptoms of under-performance. Common ones include:
- Customers are abandoning shopping carts
- Your help desk is busier than it should be
- You don’t get many repeat orders or visits
- "Our customer journey is all wrong"
- "The buttons are in the wrong place
- Our menus are confusing visitors
- You waste time and money
- You’re left behind by competitors
- You’ll continue to make the same mistakes