Eventus Recruitment Group is seeking graduates
Eventus Recruitment Group are recruiting for high calibre graduates to join their specialist Legal and Finance divisions based in Lancaster
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The Eventus Recruitment Group are actively seeking engaged, professional and high calibre graduates to join our specialist Legal and Finance divisions based in Lancaster.
Successful candidates will join the Eventus Recruitment Group Learning and Development Programme and will be given unrivalled training and support from our highly successful and dynamic team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking for a rewarding, fast paced and varied career within recruitment.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including:
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships, within either the legal or financial markets
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates and subsequently matching them to suitable opportunities
- Meeting with clients and candidates to build future recruitment business
- Increasing awareness of the both the Eventus Recruitment Group brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events
What are we looking for?
You will have had 6-12 months experience in a sales-led environment, but more importantly you will have excellent communication skills and a strong desire for success. You will be degree educated, results-focussed and have a drive to succeed within a rewarding industry where you can personally make an impact. Perseverance is needed to achieve the best results, so resilience, persistence and determination is key.
How will you be rewarded?
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent commission structure that is uncapped and rewards your individual hard work and determination. You will also be part of our Learning and Development Programme which offers a structured training programme which is tailored to your individual needs. We also offer:
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day at Christmas to do your shopping!
- Pension scheme
- Two annual company-wide social events as well as quarterly rewarded incentives
- Exceptional working environment in one of Lancaster’s most ornate period buildings
- Genuine career progression path with promotion prospects clearly defined
Why should you join us?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exceptional training scheme which will provide you with the tools to develop a highly rewarding and lucrative career. Our training is delivered in-house by highly experienced Managers with a track-record of success directly within the market you will join and so there is no better place to develop your skills.
If you want the opportunity to be a key part of a successful, growing and reputable team please do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
Siobhan Courtney 07970252772