Does your retained HR provider do this?
At RfM Transform HR, we want our clients to get the best support and maximum value from every pound they spend with us. So on those months when you don’t use up all your fixed fee support hours, we’ll encourage you to put them towards proactive HR tasks. Does your HR provider do the same for you?
The benefit of having a retained HR provider is that you’ll get a set number of support hours for a fixed fee each month, which is great for budgeting and ensuring all your ongoing HR needs are covered. The downside is that you may sometimes find yourself paying for hours you haven’t used.
On those months when our clients don’t use up their support hours, we’ll encourage them to put the time towards proactive HR tasks. This enables clients to tackle those rolling ‘must-do’ activities that often get pushed aside by more urgent priorities.
+ more added value
There are lots of ways you can get more from your support hours with RfM Transform HR. For example, you can ask us to:
- Deliver training sessions
- Undertake coaching sessions
- Carry out an employee engagement survey
- Run a succession planning session
- Co-create your Vision, Mission and Values
- Undertake recruitment assignments
- Design or review a bespoke people policy
- Create a performance management toolkit
- Review benefits and benefits providers to ensure you are getting the best service and best value
- Complete a training needs analysis
- Do a compensation and benefits review