Deadline for #BrilliantBurnley awards draws near
Burnley businesses looking to celebrate their successes now have less than two weeks to submit their nomination for the Burnley Business Awards 2019.
Entries to the awards, which will celebrate the best of #BrilliantBurnley, must be submitted by Friday April 5.
The winners of the 14 categories will be announced at a prestigious ceremony on June 20 at Towneley Hall.
This year's event sees the return of the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Award. New for this year are the Growing Business of the Year, and a special nomination award: The Burnley Business Leader of the Year Award.
The Business Leader of the Year Award will recognise individuals who demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial spirit, strategic business thinking, have contributed to driving Burnley's economy, and are regarded as leaders in their field. The general public and business community are welcome to nominate a person they think is deserving of this prestigious Award.
Entry is open to any business in Burnley or Padiham with five or more employees (any size of business can enter the tourism award.)
The full list of categories is:
- Small Business of the Year Awards 2019 (5-19 & 20-49 employees) - Sponsored by Safran
- International Business of the Year 2019 - sponsored by Charter Walk Shopping Centre
- Manufacturing Excellence Award 2019 - sponsored by Taylors Solicitors
- Young Employee of the Year Award 2019 - sponsored by Barnfield Construction
- Medium Business of the Year Award - sponsored by the Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- The Digital Impact Award 2019 - sponsored by Project Digital
- Business of the Year Award 2019 - Sponsored by Paradigm Precision
- The Employer of the Year Award 2019 - sponsored by Rotherwood Recruitment
- The Apprenticeship Award 2019 - sponsored by Themis
- Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality Award 2019 - sponsored by Mint Business Travel
- Growing Business of the Year Award 2019 - sponsored by Forbes Solicitors
- Burnley Business Leader of the Year Award - sponsored by the University of Central Lancashire
For more information about entry criteria and nominating your business, see www.burnleybusinessawards.co.uk