Danbro signs on as Red Rose Awards sponsor
Blackpool-based Danbro is to sponsor the Not For Profit category at the Red Rose Awards 2013.
The accountancy, which specialises in providing services for contractors and freelancers, was nominated for two awards in 2012 and won the Commitment to Skills category.
Managing director Damian Broughton said: “We have a tremendous respect for businesses and charities that operate within the not for profit sector. Not only do they create jobs and keep the wheel that is the economy turning they do a lot of social good.
“Corporate social responsibility has been a box that most responsible businesses tick and rightly so, but this sector centres its whole approach to business around that responsibility. That is why Danbro is very proud to be able to sponsor this category at the 2013 Red Rose Awards.”
The awards are open to all sizes and types of business. There are 21 categories to ensure the best of the best is recognised on the night, but competition is fierce, as previous years have seen hundreds of entries.
Winners will be announced at a fantastic event, to be held on March 14 at Blackpool’s Empress Ballroom, which promises great entertainment, company, food, networking, drama and joy.
Red Rose Awards is also backed by Forbes Solicitors, the headline sponsor, and Ashton Hoyle, BAE Systems, Blackburn College, Cassons, Danbro, FSB, Lantei, Laura Hartley Recruitment, Mosaic Community Care, Napthens Solicitors, Peter Scott Printers, Spire Healthcare, WEC Group and Yorkshire Bank.
To enter and learn how to become a sponsor, see www.redroseawards.co.uk
• Creative Agency of the Year
• Online Business of the Year
• Financial Services Business of the Year
• Industrial Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Legal Services Business of the Year
• Property or Construction Business of the Year
• Rural Business of the Year
• Tourism & Leisure Business of the Year
• Carer Friendly Employer of the Year
• Retail Business of the Year
• Start-up Business of the Year
• International Achievement Award
• Environmental Impact Award
• Environmental Technology Business of the Year
• Not-for-profit Business of the Year
• Commitment to Skills Award
• Small Business of the Year
• Medium Business of the Year
• Large Business of the Year
• Family Business of the Year