Client engagement survey shines positive light on PM+M
PM+M recently undertook a survey of its clients to find out their thoughts on the team, its services and firm as a whole. The aim of the project was to identify the key areas where it can enhance its clients’ experiences, improve the quality of its services and guide the development of the team.
As a business, PM+M is passionate about delivering the best service possible for its clients, being the best at what it does and doing things in the right way at all times.
Some of the regular themes and phrases that were used to describe the team included: friendly; reliable; professional; trustworthy; personal service; and helpful. All of which perfectly reflect what the firm strives to be.
When answering the question “how likely is it that you would recommend PM+M to a friend or colleague?”, clients gave PM+M an average Net Promoter Score1 of +46. With only 10% of brands in the UK with a Net Promoter Score of 40 or more2, PM+M is incredibly proud of this figure and will strive to improve its score even further in the future.
When clients were asked “why would you recommend PM+M?”, responses included:
- PM+M would be a great partner with any business
- PM+M does an excellent job
- PM+M is a company with great values and look to the future
- PM+M is innovative and reliable
Helen Clayton, partner at PM+M said: “We are delighted with the results of PM+M’s client engagement project, and we would like to thank all those who took part and gave us such excellent feedback.
“Our ambition to be the best North West firm of finance professionals underpins everything that we do, from how we work with our clients, to how we look after our team and interact with our communities, and we are over the moon that this shines and reflects in the feedback which we receive.”
- The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others.
- Study conducted by Bain & Company and MaritzCX who benchmarked the customer experience delivered by more than 190 brands in 15 industries across the UK. For every brand Bain & Company collected at least 50 customer responses, and up to 200, taking the total number of customer responses to 120,000. See: https://www.marketingweek.com/brands-excel-customer-experience-nps/