North West Manufacturing - For Engineers
Are You an engineer, engineering supervisor, or manager for a manufacturing company? Do you want to see the latest Robots and find out how they can improve your productivity?
Don't Miss North West Manufacturing – For Engineers
In-person events are back, and Manufacturing North West - For Engineers, is coming to Blackburn on 6th July. This isn’t your average business event. Forget bland presentations, we'll be looking at real-world applications, hands-on demos, and the latest innovative robots that could make a real difference in your company. The afternoon will include;
- Can Robotics increase productivity in your business?
- Can you automate production and keep your employees safe?
- Live Q and A session with Mitsubishi and LC Automation experts
- Exclusive tour of our Demo Area
- Plenty of time to get your hands on our Mitsubishi Robots
Join us in Blackburn on Wednesday 6th July 2022
- 12.00pm Complimentary buffet lunch, before the event starts at 12.30pm
- 3.00pm Event finishes with plenty of time to check out our hands-on robot demo
On the day you will hear from Mitsubishi Electric experts about how the latest robots can revolutionise production in your manufacturing company. But you want to make sure your operatives and other employees stay safe, so LC Automation will be on hand with some of our Machinery Safety Supply Partners to show just some of the range of safety solutions available.
Win with Our Exclusive Lanx Shoes Prize Draw
As if all that wasn't enough, we're having a prize draw to win a £100 Lanx Shoe voucher! Lanx is a 'proper' shoe company based right here in Lancashire and if you win our prize and you’ll be able to select a fantastic pair of trainers, shoes, or boots, online, at their Whalley HQ, or shop in The Northern Quarter, Manchester.
This is the first event we have held in ages and it’s going to be busy. Don't miss out, places are strictly limited, so click here to book yours and we’ll see you there!