Discover How This Program Could Help Unlock The Full Potential of Your Business.
The Lancashire Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing (AEM) Watchtower project delivered by North West Aerospace Alliance, Aerospace Consulting and Community & Business Partners date for the fourth wave of Watchtower services is confirmed as Tuesday 10th October and are delighted to invite you to the ‘not to be missed’ Event.
The event will give you an overview of the key benefits you can expect from engaging with the Watchtower programme for Lancashire based companies wanting to improve their competitiveness, resilience and sustainability.
If You Answer YES To Any Of The Following Questions You Could Be Involved In The Next Phase
If your business is based in Lancashire and in the following Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing Industries or supply chain to these industries:
- Advanced Materials
- Computing & Electronics
- Other: i.e. Rail, Medical
And if you answer YES to any of the following questions…
- YES my business would further benefit from tailored coordinated business advice and support to help diversify and find new contracts that fit our manufacturing capabilities nationally and internationally
- YES my business would benefit from additional support to further understand market place opportunities to innovate and develop new products, processes and services and to connect with Lancashire Innovation Centres of excellence. For example, helping you developing new products or new ways of working identifying and quickly addressing the new opportunities being created by a changing landscape such as digital transformation?
- YES my business can innovate but would benefit from help to further reduce costs at this critical time?
- YES my business needs help to understand all of the elements of Lancashire’s Innovation Ecosystems that are available to support business goals and strategy?
- YES my business needs support with a talent retention service to support businesses making redundancies and offer a match making service to those businesses recruiting
- YES my business has the Capability and Technology to venture that extra mile into new Emerging Markets but may need assistance in doing so
- YES my business is evolving towards the country’s Net Zero target but needs help to further innovate and become more sustainable and would benefit from assistance in meeting the necessary requirements
- YES my business needs help understanding all of the elements of Lancashire’s Innovation Ecosystems that are available to support my business?
- YES my business is already or I’m thinking further about horizon scanning in additional sectors such as Nuclear, Rail and Medical and would need further help to engage with the right level of business support & at the right phase.
- YES my business would value support to help me get that ‘first foot through the door’ in an adjacent market supply chain?
- YES my business would benefit from assistance & signposting in the right direction to access growth opportunities & relevant funding
- YES my business is being impacted by the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and the cost- of-living crisis but I’m unsure of which direction to go next?
- YES my business does need to make some changes and I’m considering the possibility of having to let some people go?
- YES my business is under resourced and I’m actively seeking new people and skills?
- YES my business has an opportunity to connect individuals at risk of redundancy, with companies that are recruiting in Lancashire’s Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing Sectors?
YES I’m Ready To Find Out More About This FREE Event & Discover How Watchtower Can Help My Lancashire Based Company And I Want To Be Involved In The Next Phase!