Lancashire Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing Watchtower launch
We are delighted to invite you to the First Lancashire Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing (AEM)Watchtower event.
This launch event will give you an overview of the key benefits you can expect from engaging with this fantastic programme for Lancashire companies.
If you are:
- A Lancashire based company
- Work in the Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing sector
- Interested in the areas of Improvement, growth & competitiveness
Then you will want to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
You will hear about:
- Matchmaking of skilled talented people with opportunities within growing companies.
- Support for businesses to find new contracts which fit their manufacturing capabilities nationally and internationally.
- Support for businesses to innovate, for example, developing new products or new ways of working.
The programme is being run by the AEM-Hi Lancashire consortium, consisting of the Northwest Aerospace Alliance (NWAA), Aerospace Consulting Ltd and Community & Business Partners (CBP).
Supported by key organisations within the Aerospace, Automotive, Low Carbon & Nuclear, Rail and other AEM industries.
For more information, please click on this link