Do not underestimate the power of attending a face-to-face workshop. The feeling that you are not alone as well as social connections
Employee engagement is often delegated to HR departments with a mistaken belief that employee engagement is based around job satisfaction, high salaries and saying thanking to an employee after a long day of work.
In fact employee engagement is much more than this. It is the emotional commitment an employee has to their organisation, its vision, and goals and towards other employees. This applies to both employees and leadership teams
Employee engagement must therefore be the responsibility of the business and the management.
The onus should be on management to introduce practices and policies that nurture the emotional connections between employees and their workplaces and motivate them to show long term commitment to the company.
During this high energy and interactive 1 day workshop you will :-
- Identify what employee engagement means for your organisation and what impact it has on the business
- Explore key engagement theories and insights and discover best practice for improving engagement
- Understand what powers and limitations you have to improve engagement
- Establish your role in the journey of employee engagement
- Create your own toolkit for disseminating information, creating ambassadors for engagement and creating a culture of acceptance and a willingness to learn
- Create bespoke goals and action plans for moving your organisation to one of high engagement
As people continue to experience the high levels of stress caused by the pandemic, economic and political uncertainty, and as organisations continue to suffer the unexpected consequences of the Great Resignation and quiet quitting, engagement in the workplace is no longer an option but a key business strategy to activate, attract and retain a high performing workforce. Delegates of this workshop will leave feeling motivated to act, and be armed with a toolkit to engage employees in return for increased productivity, higher customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Buffet lunch included together with time to try our the indoor 3 storey helter skelter and game of table tennis!
Break out areas with free WiFi, tables and power points will be available from 8 am and until 6 pm for those that wish to work at the venue before or after the workshop.