Customs Intermediary Training
Is your business ready for Brexit?
Does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
Face to face classroom courses (full day classroom delivery) and three hours of online e-learning:
- Accredited Chamber members £280 + VAT
- Non-members £350 + VAT
Online e-learning: (five hours including assessments)
- Accredited Chamber members £190 + VAT
- Non-members £230 + VAT
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation - explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification - determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes - use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures - explanation of procedures and benefits
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Co-ordinator: Stephanie Warrington
Co-ordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-ordinator phone:01254 356473
Type: International Trade
Start: Thursday 26 Sep 2019
End: Thursday 26 Sep 2019
Time: 09:30 - 16:30
East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Red Rose Court
Clayton Business Park
BB5 5JR [View map]
Places are limited so register early for the course
Please contact: Stephanie Warrington on email@example.com or call 01254 356473