ChamberWEBINAR: Motivating & Empowering Your Team
Do you want an enthusiastic and committed team?
There is a big difference between a person being willing to carry out a task and doing it with love. If you want your team to work at its best you need them to be engaged, enthusiastic, committed and determined to do a good job and not just be willing to turn up.
Skills are important. But remember skills alone are of little use if those in your team are unwilling to use them! Success is found from the perfect blend of skills and positive attitudes.
Jonathan Timmis, an expert on transforming organisations, will therefore offer practical guidance, tips, and tools that will help you:
- Understand what gets people on board and keep them on board. What inspires them to go that extra mile. What makes them tick.
- Be able to both motivate (get them to turn up) and engage (work with love and commitment) the valuable people in their team. To win hearts and minds through a better understanding of what makes people tick.
- Be capable of tackling low individual and morale and reduce the risk of good people leaving the team.
Who is the webinar for?
Our workshop is for those that want to develop their leadership skills to improve the performance of their team, retain their great people and create a positive working environment. So, whether you are a business owner, leader, manager, or supervisor or team leader, then this workshop is for you.
What does the webinar involve?
- Explore what engagement means in practice in your organisation and why it is so important to getting great results from your team.
- Highlight what gets people on board and keeps them on board. Recognising the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic rewards and why pay alone rarely achieves great success.
- Activities to explore and address common problems and barriers.
To book your place and for more information CLICK HERE