Yet more accolades for Lancashire Business View
Lancashire Business View has been shortlisted for two national media awards – just 24 hours after being nominated for a top regional honour.
The magazine has been nominated in two categories in the PPA Independent Publisher Awards 2019 – business publication of the year and launch/relaunch of the year.
It follows news earlier this week that the magazine has been shortlisted in the ‘Specialist Publication’ category in this year’s O2 Media Awards North West.
The PPA awards attracted almost 200 entries this year and the winners will be announced at a special lunch in November.
The latest nominations marks a headline-making year for independent publisher Lancashire Business View, which has seen it receive a hat-trick of honours.
The publication triumphed in the ‘news and magazine’ category at the prestigious Prolific North awards.
It received the coveted ‘Contribution to Lancashire’ honour in this year’s Lancashire Business Awards, hosted by Downtown in Business.
And earlier this year the title received the ‘Time to Shine Partnership Award’ from the charity Cash for Kids after its Red Rose Awards raised almost £40,000 for the local good cause since 2016.
The other nominations in the PPA business publication category are:
- Cruise Trade News, Real Response Media
- Dentistry, Finlayson Media Communications
- Fire & Security Matters, Western Business Exhibitions
- Legal Practice Management, Burlington Media Group
- Modus, Sunday
- TTG, TTG Media
And in the launch/relaunch category Lancashire Business View is up against:
- Dezeen Awards, Dezeen
- Healthcare Markets International, LaingBuisson
- MotorPro, Institute Of The Motor Industry
- Motor Sport Magazine, Motor Sport Magazine
- The Retail Success Handbook, Newtrade Media
- TTG, TTG Media
- Wanderlust, Wanderlust Publications
- Women's Running, Anthem Publishing