PM+M nominated in The RewardsPM+M is celebrating after being nominated in The Rewards, which is the leading independent awards for payroll, HR and reward professionals in the UK.
It was previously known as the Payroll World Awards. PM+M has been nominated in the Service Team Provider category.The ceremony will be taking place at Hilton London Bankside on 2nd November and is the most distinguished event on the industry’s calendar. Entrants must demonstrate outstanding performance and the judges will be looking for evidence of success in one or more of the following criteria since 1st April 2016:
- Outstanding effort under testing circumstances
- Significant improvements in performance
- Achievement of targets/incentives
- Achievement of training/qualifications
- Implementation of new procedures or systems
- Excellent teamwork within their own team or with other departments
- Excellent customer service record
Through its Run My Payroll service clients can pick and choose which areas of payroll they would like help with.
Julie Mason – head of payroll at PM+M – commented: “The PM+M payroll bureau has grown tremendously and seen a digital transformation over the last twelve months. We have introduced new systems and procedures to improve our services for clients and ensure we provide great value for money. We work really hard to delight our clients and are thrilled to be nominated. We can’t wait to find out the result on the night!”