Oaktree Grange’s perfect solution for upsizing to a family home
Families with little ones looking to upsize could find their perfect new home at Oaktree Grange.
Offering three-bedrooms, Lovell’s Liveley and Sessiley house types offer plenty of space for growing families. The Liveley, priced from £227,995, is a detached property which features a large welcoming hallway, perfect for prams and pushchairs, a kitchen / diner and separate living room with French doors leading out to the patio area. It also offers a master bedroom with a built-in dressing area and en-suite, two further bedrooms and a garage.
The Sessiley, available from £214,995 is a double fronted home offering spacious living areas, three bedrooms, including an ensuite to the master and provides exceptional value at this popular development.
Located in an established residential area of Clayton-le-Woods, Oaktree Grange is its own small haven, yet situated within easy reach of the motorway network and a short walk from Leyland train station for commuting parents.
Using a wealth of sustainable materials and offering a premium specification, including brand name appliances from Bosch and ceramic tiling from Porcelanosa, Oaktree Grange includes a playground and plenty of open space, making it an ideal development for families.
The government’s Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available on homes at Oaktree Grange, and assists not only first time buyers to get onto the property ladder, but also helps families upgrade to a home they may have previously thought out of reach.
For Help to Buy: Equity Loan, purchasers require a mortgage for 75% of the property value with the government providing an equity loan to cover the remaining 20%, which is interest free for five years. However with changes to Help to Buy coming in 2021 meaning it will only be available to first time buyers, Lovell is urging purchasers interested in moving up the ladder to act quickly.
Anne-Marie O’Doherty, regional sales director at Lovell Homes said: “Our three-bedroom homes at Oaktree Grange are perfect for growing families and the development itself is close to some fantastic schools, plus there’s lots of beautiful countryside on the doorstep, ready for families to explore.
“Help to Buy: Equity is available on these homes but with eligibility changes afoot in 2021, we’d encourage potential homeowners to act sooner rather than later.”
And to help those who are considering moving home with a little one, Lovell Homes has pulled together its top tips to make moving as stress free as possible…
- Start packing as soon as you can to make the process as quick and easy as possible.
- Check out the schools and childcare options before you arrive so your child can settle in easily.
- Pack a moving bag for your child so their favourite toys and essentials don’t get lost in the moving boxes.
- If possible, try and get a sitter on moving day- trying to move furniture around a toddler can be challenging!
- Buy childcare proofing tools before you move in to avoid any accidents.
- Organise for the internet and TV package to be reinstalled at the new address as soon as possible to keep children occupied.
- Set up the kids room first so their transition to the new home is relaxing and exciting.
- Give your child time to adjust as it may take them longer to settle in than you originally hoped for.
- Talk to your child a couple of months before the initial move so they are prepared to make new friends and move into a new area.
- Treat them to a moving in present so they see the move as a special event.
The Oaktree Grange marketing suite is located off Dallington Avenue, Clayton le Woods, nr Leyland, PR25 5AG and is open 7 days a week, 10.00am-5.00pm. Click here for more details.