NWEEG Conference details announced
The second annual North West Employee Engagement Group (NWEEG) Conference has been announced for Thursday 19th May at Newton Hall Holiday Park in Thornton Cleveleys.The full day conference features globally recognised speakers, engagement workshops throughout the day and evening entertainment until late giving delegates the opportunity to learn from and socialise with like-minded people. There’s even the opportunity to push the boat out with on-site overnight accommodation being offered at a reduced rate.
Following a very successful Conference in 2015 at Preston’s College the aim of this Conference is to educate and advise delegates further on a wide range of employee engagement issues and challenges.NWEEG is the only group where people learn about employee engagement from real-life practical experiences and its purpose is to make the North West of England the best place to work in the world.
Delegates are from our 340-strong senior leader and HR professional members, employing over 250,000 people in the North West.Confirmed speakers for the Conference include:
- Steve Smith – Managing Director of Scancapture and founder of NWEEG
- Andrea Challis – Managing Director of The Partingtons Holiday Group
- Wayne Clarke – a founding partner of the Global Growth Institute based out of the UK/Netherlands, who from 2007 until 2012 was the managing and international partner of the advisory arm of Best Companies.
- Sandra Green – Founder and CEO of Handbags in the Boardroom.
- Jamie Thompson – Managing Director of MTA Learning will be demonstrating experiential learning kits for team skills, leadership, problem solving and many more soft skills.
- Simon Brierley - Managing Director of 2BR &The Bee
- Andrew Henderson - Managing Director and Sara Wilson - Finance Director both of Lanway
- Norry Ascroft – Independent Training & Coaching Professional
The Conference costs just £20 for the full day conference and £35 to also include the evening entertainment ticket. NWEEG is managed and supported by a steering group consisting of 7 of the North West’s leading companies; Scancapture, acdc LED, Crown Paints, Lanway, LH Recruitment, Napthens Solicitors and Sofology.