Give your team the edge with engineering and construction courses
Got 2020 sights set on growing your bottom line and racing ahead of the competition?
This month (January) Blackpool and The Fylde College (B&FC) launches a series of courses to improve performance and productivity and develop future leaders of your construction or engineering organisation.
Blackpool and The Fylde College (B&FC) has engineering and construction courses starting this month to take your workforce and profitability to the next level.
Blackpool and The Fylde College launches courses to improve performance and profitability and develop leaders in construction and engineering.
- Sign up your staff on the HNC Engineering course to develop advanced technical, project management and analytical skills. They'll be taught in Lancashire's only Engineering department judged as Grade 1 Outstanding.
- Is this the year you'll gain an edge in alternative energy and construction technologies? These subjects and many more - including the latest legal and statutory responsibilities - are on the HNC Construction and the Built Environment curriculum.
Students will enjoy:
- Shared experiences and networking
- Business-friendly timetabling, with attendance just one day a week
- Relevant visits supporting learning
- A virtual learning environment so they can learn wherever they are, whenever they want
And no exams!
Leyland Trucks employee and B&FC Engineering graduate James Smithies said: "I really enjoyed being able to adopt my learning into my work and studying one day a week was manageable.
"The tutors were very helpful and the classes were a good size too."
HNC qualifications have been co-created with employers to provide skills and experience to futureproof your business.
Courses start very soon. To apply:
- Go online - for HNC Engineering and HNC Construction and the Built Environment
- Call 01253 504 343
- Email email@example.com