Forbes reprises headline sponsor role of Red Rose Awards
Lancashire Business View’s Red Rose Awards will once again see Forbes Solicitors as headline sponsor when the event takes place in March next year.
The Lancashire law firm was also the headline sponsor for the 2012 event, which attracted 850 guests from across the county earlier this year, and for the inaugural awards in 2011.
The awards are open to all sizes and types of business. There are 21 categories to ensure the best of the best is recognised on the night, but competition is fierce, as previous years have seen hundreds of entries.
Andrea Stamp, director of marketing and business development at Forbes, said: “We are proud to be the headline sponsor of the Red Rose Awards for the third year running. As the only pan-Lancashire business awards ceremony it has now become a firm date in the diaries of local businesses.
“The quality and number of entries in the 2012 Red Rose Awards will take some beating but I would encourage any business who has something to shout about to enter.”
Winners will be announced at a fantastic event, to be held on March 14 at Blackpool’s Empress Ballroom, which promises great entertainment, company, food, networking, drama and joy.
Red Rose Awards is also backed by Ashton Hoyle, BAE Systems, Blackburn College, Cassons, Danbro, FSB, Lantei, Laura Hartley Recruitment, Mosaic Community Care, Napthens Solicitors, Peter Scott Printers, Spire Healthcare, WEC Group and Yorkshire Bank.
To enter and learn how to become a sponsor, see www.redroseawards.co.uk
• Creative Agency of the Year
• Online Business of the Year
• Financial Services Business of the Year
• Industrial Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Manufacturing Business of the Year
• Legal Services Business of the Year
• Property or Construction Business of the Year
• Rural Business of the Year
• Tourism & Leisure Business of the Year
• Carer Friendly Employer of the Year
• Retail Business of the Year
• Start-up Business of the Year
• International Achievement Award
• Environmental Impact Award
• Environmental Technology Business of the Year
• Not-for-profit Business of the Year
• Commitment to Skills Award
• Small Business of the Year
• Medium Business of the Year
• Large Business of the Year
• Family Business of the Year