Final week for Red Rose Awards entries
The last nominations to the Red Rose Awards 2013 will be accepted on Thursday January 24, giving businesses just eight days to enter.Tickets for the event, which takes place in Blackpool on Thursday, March 14, are also now on sale.
The event will be hosted by the Empress Ballroom, and early booking is recommended. Around 850 of the county’s business elite attended last year.
Individual places cost £95+VAT whilst tables of ten are available for £850+VAT.Meanwhile, Spire Fylde Coast Hospital has announced its sponsorship of the event’s dinner.
Spire’s Jones said: “In my first year as hospital director at Spire Fylde Coast I am delighted to be involved with the Red Rose Awards as a main sponsor and member of the judging panel. To be part of the success stories of Lancashire business is an honour in itself.”The awards are open to all sizes and types of business. There are 21 categories to ensure the best of the best is recognised on the night, but competition is fierce, as previous years have seen hundreds of entries. The deadline for nominations is January 24.
Red Rose Awards is also backed by Forbes Solicitors, the headline sponsor, and 2BR, Ashton Hoyle, BAE Systems, Blackburn College, Cassons, Danbro, Enterprise4All, FSB, Lantei, Laura Hartley Recruitment, Marsden Rawsthorn, Mosaic Community Care, Obas, Napthens Solicitors, Peter Scott Printers, Spire Healthcare, WEC Group and Yorkshire Bank.To enter and learn how to become a sponsor, see www.redroseawards.co.uk Categories:
- Creative Agency of the Year
- Online Business of the Year
- Financial Services Business of the Year
- Industrial Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Legal Services Business of the Year
- Property or Construction Business of the Year
- Rural Business of the Year
- Tourism & Leisure Business of the Year
- Carer Friendly Employer of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Start-up Business of the Year
- International Achievement Award
- Environmental Impact Award
- Environmental Technology Business of the Year
- Not-for-profit Business of the Year
- Commitment to Skills Award
- Small Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Family Business of the Year