DRN welcomes seven new starters to the ranksIt’s been a busy period of recruitment for DRN with seven new starters joining us recently.
We are pleased to welcome:
- Stuart McNamara – Assistant Cashier (Burnley)
- Julie Dawes – Receptionist (Colne)
- Janine Breare – Secretary to Jean Barrowclough (Colne)
- Dawn Walmsley – Conveyancing and Private Client (Colne)
- Jill Fennell – Conveyancing (Ramsbottom)
- Kimberly Holgate – Conveyancing (Burnley)
- Jayne Hart – Company and Corporate Law
DRN has long been an organisation that supports the professional and personal growth of our staff. We have developed a company culture that nurtures their talents and allows them to forge extremely successful and enjoyable careers. Our historic and ongoing low staff turnover rates are a testament to the value of this investment in our people. We wish our seven new starters the best, and we hope that you enjoy working with them. To discuss your legal requirements further, please contact us on 01282 433 241, or see www.drnlaw.co.uk for more information.