CUBE HR's popular HR Masterclass is finally back in person and taking place on 24th March 2023 at The Cafe, HAPPA in Burnley
What is an HR Masterclass?
You'll learn all sorts of handy HR tips that will help you to manage people, such as:
- what should be in a contract of employment
- The cost of getting it wrong
- Why absence management is important
- How to support your team through mental health and addiction issues
- Dealing with unhappy employees and grievances
- Investigating and disciplining poor performance and misconduct
Who should attend?
Anyone employing their first team member, line managers, team leaders, supervisors, those with an interest in people management, employees you are hoping to develop into leadership.
When is it?
Friday 24th March from 9am to 4pm at The Cafe at HAPPA. £250 per person plus VAT, the price includes refreshments and lunch, digital workbook and certificate of attendance
How do I register?
Just fill in the registration form.