Community & Business Partners to deliver new Peer Networks initiative
New Year – New Start
Do you want to make changes in your business in 2022, but don’t know where to start?
If the answer is yes, then join us on a journey of discover with 10 other likeminded Lancashire businesspeople.
We are hosting a series of peer-to-peer learning cohorts starting in November, spanning over 9 weeks. Each cohort is facilitated by an experienced business coach, mentor, having gained years of experience of working across a wide range of sectors. Each participant will gain the maximum benefit from their participation, being guided by the experienced and accomplished group facilitator.
Who is it for?
Owners, directors, senior leaders of Lancashire SME businesses
What will you gain?
- Weekly peer group sessions over Zoom over a 9-week period, just in time to finish the year and plan your 2022 strategy
- One-to-one support each month
- Additional support after the peer group sessions have finished
- Access to a group communication platform specific to your cohort to create your own business community, consult with specialists, share relevant information and engage with other businesses on your cohort.
What’s the criteria to join?
Available to any small or medium sized business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- Turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
How many places are there?
11 places on each cohort – so don’t delay. Places are strictly allocated on a first come, first allocated basis.
Why is this support available?
Fully funded by the UK Government with the specific aim of addressing key issues affecting Lancashire SMEs, such as sales, marketing, growth strategy, resilience, leadership Covid19, Brexit, to name just a few.
Why should you attend?
We have proven experience, running successful peer groups with our most recent feeding back including:
- Over 50% of the participants having generated more business as a direct result of their attendance
- We achieved 99% satisfaction rate for the pilot sessions
- 100% felt the sessions added value to their overall business and strategy.
Do not miss your opportunity to book one of the limited places.
This support will be delivered through a series of high impact group and 121 sessions, with each cohort led by an expert facilitator.
To reserve your place: Call 01254 291281 or email Boost@cbpartners.org
BOOST is Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub. It is led by the Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership) and Lancashire County Council and supported by funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Peer Networks is funded by the Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) in response to a commitment made in the 2019 Business Productivity Review.