Burnley Business Awards 2022 open for entries
The Burnley Business Awards have returned from a two-year absence are now open for nominations.
The awards were last held at Towneley Hall in 2019, before being postponed due to the pandemic.
Hopeful companies have until April 8 to submit their entries and the 2022 prize-giving ceremony will take place at Towneley Hall again on June 30.
The categories for 2022 are:
- Small Business of the Year (up to 19 employees and 20-49 employees)
- Medium Business of the Year (50-250 employees)
- Large Business of the Year (over 250 employees)
- International Trade of the Year
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Environmental Excellence (New)
- Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality
- Employer of the Year
- Young Employee of the Year
Mick Cartledge, chief executive of Burnley Council, said: "We know how much everyone has missed the awards due to Covid, ourselves included. We are delighted it is back for 2022. It’s a great way to celebrate our successful businesses and their workforces, and the event is a key diary date in Burnley’s business calendar."
- For further Lancashire business news, advice and analysis subscribe to Lancashire Business View or join the LBV Hub from just £2.50 per month. Click here to subscribe now.