Apple Transcription is recruiting
Established in 2005, Apple Transcription is the first-choice transcription services provider for many legal, medical and other professionals.
We are seeking experienced, self-employed transcribers to complement our friendly team and help us to provide fast, accurate, confidential transcripts, using our secure online portal, to our expanding client portfolio.
If you are looking for flexible working, competitive rates of pay and have:
- At least 2 years’ transcription experience
- An accurate typing speed of 70 wpm
- ‘A’ level or equivalent education, with good general knowledge and research skills
- A good eye (and ear) for detail
- ‘Right to Work’ status
- Excellent English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- A good working knowledge of MS Word
- Your own password-protected computer with Broadband, MS Windows 2010 and current anti-virus, as well as a headset and foot pedal
Please mark your email for the attention of Debra and quote: LBV0721 in the subject line.
Closing date: 31st August 2021 – we reply to every applicant.