A new offer from Hilton Productivity Services to SMEs wanting to improve performance
For just £417 you can call on our expertise for 1.5 days per month (£5,000 per year), on a rolling one month contract. Your needs for Productivity Services developed and delivered to help you improve the performance of your business operations. Choose to progress at your pace, prioritise key focus areas and upskill your employees to develop effective process improvement. You will start to benefit from day 1.
The workplace is where productivity is delivered. There are three key drivers; PEOPLE, PROCESS & PERFORMANCE.
- Utilise your resources; become more proficient at planning and scheduling to achieve a 2.5% improvement in productivity.
- Strive for efficiency; remove waste in processes, achieve a 2.5% improvement in productivity.
- Benchmark your performance; raise the average output per hour from your teams by improving motivation, achieve a 2.5% improvement in productivity.
Work smarter and you get a 7.5% benefit overall. Think about one area of your business and whether you can improve. If that benefit applies to just 10 people it will save you the equivalent of £13,000 in year 1. Scale up this level of benefit to the size of your business and see the incredible value that a small investment of £417 per month can bring. With Hilton Productivity Services on your side you can deliver better productivity and improve your competitiveness.
THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE
- Mapping your business processes and identify key improvement areas
- Benchmarking operating systems, processes and performance
- Undertaking method and time studies for in-depth understanding and reporting
- Reviewing labour standards and performance management
- Improving workflow, organisation, layout and capacity
- Coaching, workshops, support to upskill your key personnel
- Give you one-to-one access to experienced, niche industrial engineering expertise
tel: 07906 052207
ABOUT HILTON PRODUCTIVITY SERVICES
We work with retail, manufacturing, warehousing, e-fulfilment, transport and hospitality SMEs in the North West who are looking for local and competitively-priced expert support in streamlining their business operations. Clients benefit from our complete and fully-tailored solutions delivered personally by industry expert Peter Hilton, who enjoys over 30 years’ experience in Industrial Engineering and process improvement.