Sub36 Awards 2021 launch event
Sub36 Social via zoom webinar
4-5pm, Wednesday 5 May 2021
Free to attend
SUB36 IS BACK FOR 2021!
Lancashire Business View's Sub36 is back for 2021 with a series of online networking events culminating with the Sub36 Awards 2021 in October.
Sub36 is Lancashire Business View's campaign to showcase Lancashire's young business talent. We do this through the regular magazine feature, networking events and annual awards.
Sub36 is about recognising hard work, skill and ambition. It's about recognising the great workplaces that allow the younger generation to flourish.
It’s about making our people and our businesses stronger. It’s about local entrepreneurship. It’s about celebrating Lancashire. It’s about sharing successes widely – in print, online and at the virtual events. It’s about connecting the county.
And it's about providing a platform for young business leaders to learn, grow, develop and connect. The first Sub36 Social of 2021 will take place on Wednesday 5 May, 4-5pm.
At the first of three Sub36 Socials taking place this year, we will host the launch of the Sub36 Awards 2021.
Join us at the Sub36 Awards launch event for:
- The official launch of Sub36 Awards 2021. You'll find out about the full Sub36 programme of events, and the awards, for 2021.
- A sneak preview of the Lancashire Business View Sub36 Spotlight, featured in the May/June magazine
- A panel discussion with some of the named individuals in the Sub36 Spotlight
- Live interviews with previous winners and sponsors
- A chance to connect following the event as we put you in touch with each attendee directly
If you’re aged under 36 and would like to join us, register here now.
This event aims to be informal but informative, fun but with purpose and a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded professionals from across the county in all areas of business.