Selling for Growth #PBW19
Products and services do not sell themselves, even when they are the very best, most interesting and innovative products on the market. For a product to sell well, it must be marketed properly, and an entrepreneur’s ability to sell can have a huge impact on the products’ overall sales and the satisfaction of new and existing customers.
The number of business owners and entrepreneurs who are growing more aware of the importance and benefits of sales training is on the rise. Sales training, along with other means and methods of professional training, can greatly enhance a new businesses overall performance and its long-term profitability.
This interactive workshop, presented by Elaine Simons, will provide you with the tools and techniques you need too;
- Re-framing what you think of as selling - such that you start to love it!
- Focusing on your first customers – but who & where are they?
- “Winning Conversation” scripts for you to tailor
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Growth Action Planning - unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We've already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.