Red Rose Awards 2021
The Red Rose Awards, Lancashire’s biggest business awards event, will return in 2021 with a new look, new categories, new trophies and a new date.
The awards are now open for entries and there's categories applicable to every business in Lancashire!
The Red Rose Awards 2021 is in association with Forbes Solicitors and Barclays.
The deadline for entries is midnight, Friday 20 August 2021.
The Red Rose Awards provides the best possible platforms to promote success with the aim of encouraging trade within the county. The awards are about the businesses that keep the county alive – the heroes of the Lancashire economy.
Since the awards were launched in 2011, it has steadily grown and become the centerpiece attraction for the business community with the sell-out ceremony taking place at the magnificent Winter Gardens Blackpool.
The categories for the Red Rose Awards are listed below. To enter your organisation into the awards, click here: https://www.redroseawards.co.uk/enter-an-award
- Built Environment Award (new)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Customer Service Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Export Award
- Family Business Award
- Go Green Award (new)
- Health and Wellbeing Award
- Innovation in Business Award
- Large Business Award
- Made in Lancashire Award (new)
- Marketing Agency Award (new)
- Medium Business Award
- New Business Award
- Not-for-profit Business Award
- Professional Services Award (new)
- Retail Business Award
- Scale-up Award (new)
- Small Business Award
- Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Business Award