Lip Sync For LIFE
‘Lip Sync for LIFE’ is Lancashire’s version of the hit TV Show ‘Lip Sync Battle’. Teams will compete for the prestigious title of ‘Lancashire’s best lip sync’.
A fantastic team building event spaced over 4 weeks bringing you and your colleagues together.
The event has been organised to help us raise money for PH7 LIFE. Our mental health charity that currently provides free depression and anxiety courses to the general public. Currently recovering 84% of people from anxiety and depression.
Each team can consist of 2 to 10 people, and they will compete against their fellow finalists to be deemed the ultimate lip sync superstar.
Your company or team will be given prominent placing and space to showcase your company talents!
The event will be judged by 5 people in business from the North West. Their score will be combined with an audience ballot, declaring a winner by the end of the event.
To get involved and register a team you must be able to committ to the following:
- 4 Weeks of dance classes at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- A payment for the classes will be involved around the mark of £5, directly paid to the dance school for their time.
- A £50 up front payment to the charity, which will reserve your tickets for the event.
- The aim to sell 10 tickets to the public in order to get support for your team. Tickets are £10 per person, £5 per child.
- Dedication, promotion and passion!
For more information and to register a team follow the link on our website
Entry deadline April 1st 2020.